An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Team Co-Ordinator to join our expanding organisation.Job holder’s primary objectives
To provide an effective, efficient and professional support service to all internal and external customers, whilst monitoring costs and quality of service.
Assist the company in the delivery of its key objectives in compliance with the quality management systems.
- Provide an initial point of contact for individuals & items entering the office. Welcome visitors, provide refreshments and create a good first impression at all time
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Answer the telephone promptly and politely, transferring calls or passing on messages where necessary. Manage reception voicemail and ensure all messages are retrieved and actioned efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Organise couriers/Post/Daily diary/travel/etc.
- Raise POs and orders to replenish stationery and catering supplies
- Assist with the organisation and setting up of meetings and ensure conference rooms and kitchens are kept tidy.
- Diary Management for meeting rooms/car parking/annual leave
- Coordinating booking of meetings, dealing with catering requirements.
- Maintain and update PPE & Digital Cameras log
- Assist with the scanning operation and digital equipment in the office and maintain printer paper level
- Assist with maintaining QA documentation – i.e. update energy supplies log, paper usage log, etc.
- Carry out general administrative duties as directed by the Director/s. These duties will include but not be limited to the production of letters, spreadsheets, reports, database maintenance and filing management.
- Ensure the reception area is the initial point of contact for all visitors and deliveries to the office.
- Create and ensure that all documentation produced is formatted to the required standards of the business and communications are executed expeditiously at all times
- Assist in the structure and updating of both hard and soft copy filing. Ensuring that all documentation is readily available and current.
- Provide professional support in the delivery of key objectives in compliance with the quality management systems.
- Ensure the office complies with mandatory Health & Safety Regulations.
- Work alongside the IT department facilitating use, upgrade and repair of all IT equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality Management procedures are followed and updated.
- Responsible for the Office Audit carried out by third party which includes IS09001, IS014001 and any other audits.
Public Relations/Social Media
- Manage all PR/Social Media campaigns from inception to completion
- Ensure all PR/Social Media is managed on behalf of the business and have clear briefs and deliver value for money on all activities they undertake on our behalf.
- Take a lead role in direction setting to ensure the smooth and effective running of all PR campaign social media relations.
Directors and Staff
- Co-ordinate the Directors’ diaries and organise necessary documentation, ensuring meetings are planned, organised and attended.
- Co-ordinate the provision of travel & accommodation as directed.
- Organise and manage conferences and events as instructed by the Director/s.
- Responsible for ensuring all timesheets are up to date for Directors and staff on time.
- Attend and minute all meeting with Director(s), providing required reports.
- Organise monthly KAH meetings for Office Director, and monthly CSR review meeting with CFO.
- Ensure business development activity is entered onto Netsuite, then regularly run and issue report to the Directors.
- Ensure Directors’ contacts are kept up to date.
- Ensure all CRM and customer records are kept up to date.
- Regularly review the annual leave reports to provide line managers with the necessary information to manage their resource, particularly over holiday periods.
- Run regular weekly and monthly reports as required by the Director(s)
- Provide and create an induction to the company for all new and temporary staff members on their first day.
- Update the staff with any changes to company policy or procedure, providing in-house training where necessary.
- Provide support to the team and visiting Directors where appropriate.
- Be point of contact for all staff / visitors and maintenance.
- Responsible for the management of fleet management, ie booking services and maintenance.
Finance & Accounts
- Assist Director/s with the development of the annual office budget and ensure purchasing is within the set parameters.
- Follow the procedures of the business and create and process Purchase orders and Sales orders and and monitoring these accordingly.
- Assist Director/s with forecasting and invoicing projects, and maintaining the internal tracking systems.
- Phoning /emailing clients to collect unpaid overdue invoices; resolving issues over disputed invoices in liaison with Project Managers (internal & external).
- Identify invoice queries requiring escalation to the Finance Director.
- Contact clients proactively for invoices not yet due to identify potential collection issues & resolve issues.
- Update credit control report daily for cash collections / update comments
- Weekly reconciliation of sales ledger.
- Preparing client statements.
- Responsible for all maintenance of the office and facilities, ensuring repairs are carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the office budget.
- To set up and maintain office contracts with third party suppliers, ensuring best price whilst maintaining standards.
- Liaise with Building Manager regarding common areas, access and repairs.
- Liaise with building manager and Office Director regarding Office Leases and charges – ensuring they are in line with office budget.
- Responsible for all Fire Safety including maintenance of Fire extinguishers, alarms and risk assessments
- Organise office Christmas Party / Staff Social
- First Aid Officer
- All other adhoc duties
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in same or similar position
- A “can do”/proactive attitude
- Ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- A very hands on role which can develop to great rewarding role
- Competency in MS Office and Adobe Pro
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access/Project
- Knowledge of Online Filing(sugar sync)
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO14001
- Knowledge of Netsuite
- First Aid Qualification
- Knowledge of QA and Health & Safety practices
Your hours of work are on Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 17.30.
If you’ve got what it takes, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org